Apex Tool Group employees have been working on technologically highly demanding projects all over the world for several years. In order to handle these increasingly bigger and more complex projects, we are always on the lookout for smart people who can think big and, now and again, unconventionally.
We offer wide opportunities for you and your skills – after school, during your studies, after university or after you have already gathered work experience.
Are you looking for a new challenge?
With a little luck you may be the person we are looking for! Have a look at our job vacancies. Here you can see what jobs Weller has to offer and apply right away!
For our global sales team we are looking for a
Key Account Manager (m/f)
- Maintain relationship with existing global key accounts (EMS, OEMs, Laser etc.)
- Grow business with global key accounts and provide solutions to meet customer requirements
- Develop and execute business plan and account strategy at a global level in line with customer’s time to market requirements
- Monitor and resolve customer specific concerns
- Provide an efficient and friendly service of customer care through the prompt and professional handling of complaints and enquiries
- Liaise with the sales support team and other internal functions (e.g. regional sales managers, finance, marketing, purchasing, operations etc.) worldwide to ensure delivery of products and other services
- Prepare budget and regular forecasts
- Provide regular reporting and update of account activity
- Develop outstanding strategic relationships with customers‘ respective departments in order to understand customers‘ existing solutions, investment plans and competition status, including product strengths / weaknesses, market position and technical / commercial challenges to best position Apex / Weller
- Bachelor’s / Master degree in engineering
- Long-standing international experience in technology sales with increasing levels of responsibility & solid experiences as a Strategic Account Manager
- Good experience and feel comfortable building relationships throughout organizations with a high understanding of the Electronics Sector and proven sales record
- Strong Market knowledge of European industrial supplies
- Experience in channel management, rationalization and expansion
- You are keen to travel on international basis
- Self-starter and highly motivated to take up challenging task
- Experience in coaching and leading international teams in a matrix organization
- Good understanding of value added selling.
We offer versatile and challenging tasks as the world leader for manual soldering technology. If you are interested in supporting the success of Weller® Tools we are looking forward to your detailed application documents.
Weller Tools GmbH
Phone: +49 (0) 7143 / 580-0