Which picking applications are covered?
- Tweezers made of hardened stainless steel with teflon-coated tips are predestined for applications in the goldsmith and jewelry industry.
- Tweezers made of titanium are also suitable for these applications, as they are particularly lightweight and thus preserve the fine fingertip feeling.
- Special gripping tweezers for applications in precision mechanics and dental medicine enable safe holding up to a tensile force of 5 kg.
- Micro tweezers are suitable for applications in biology. With very fine tips, they allow access in confined spaces and provide excellent visibility for precision surgery under the microscope.
- Specialized SMD tweezers are designed for perfect handling of chips when climbing SMD circuit boards.