Get the right grip in PickingTweezers are the first choice for a wide range of gripping applications, as they enable high precision picking, and their shape allows even the smallest components to be gripped and placed in hard-to-reach places. In addition, a wide variety of pliers are also suitable for gripping work, depending on the component size of the object to be gripped.
Which picking applications are covered?
- Tweezers made of hardened stainless steel with teflon-coated tips are predestined for applications in the goldsmith and jewelry industry.
- Tweezers made of titanium are also suitable for these applications, as they are particularly lightweight and thus preserve the fine fingertip feeling.
- Special gripping tweezers for applications in precision mechanics and dental medicine enable safe holding up to a tensile force of 5 kg.
- Micro tweezers are suitable for applications in biology. With very fine tips, they allow access in confined spaces and provide excellent visibility for precision surgery under the microscope.
- Specialized SMD tweezers are designed for perfect handling of chips when climbing SMD circuit boards.