Which cutting applications are covered?
- Specialized side cutters can be used for applications in the medical field to cut, for example, silicone hoses, precision connector seals or miniature rubber seals.
- Cutting soft synthetic parts as in hearing aid manufacturing requires dedicated precision cutters
- Tip cutters are ideal for removing SMD ICs from printed circuit boards to cut the leads before desoldering without damaging the underlying traces.
- Tungsten carbide side cutters can be used in a variety of electronic applications. For example, for cutting stainless and tough wires. But also, in telecommunications in applications such as the processing of fiber optic cables, Kevlar silks and fine piano wires
- For cutting fine, soft wires and small components, specialized cutting tweezers can be used